High School Options
- Pomfret's designated high school
- Ellis Tech HS offers students a complete academic program leading to a high school diploma along with eleven different Career and Technical Education Programs
- This program is designed for students interested in a career in agriculture or an agriculture-related field; including mechanics, engineering, aquaculture, animal sciences, companion animal care, horticulture, floral design ,environmental sciences, forestry, biotechnology and others.
- A Catholic residential and day college preparatory school
- An independent coeducational college preparatory boarding and day school
- A magnet high school - The QMC curriculum was designed with college-ready students in mind. It is aligned with state standards and addresses the needs of all learners. Our block schedule allows intensive learning experiences, and ensures that students have access to a variety of elective and required courses, including college-level courses at QVCC. Students will graduate with at least 25 high school credits and many earn college credits as part of the program.